The new Aptus Home app with push notifications. The app opens Aptusportal Styra, which allows the tenant to book communal rooms, see who is calling the entry phone and unlock the entry door and apartment door. In order for you to use the new functions, the Aptus software installed by your housing company/your employer, including Aptusportal Styra, must be at least version 8.7.
The Aptus Home app allows you to access your Aptus system at any time. This app gives you many smart Aptus functions.
- Book: Enter your bookings, e.g. for laundry rooms.
- Lock: Manage the Doorman lock on your apartment door or unlock the entrance door.
- Locks & Keys: Manage your key tags and codes. Here you can also create a visitor code that allows your visitor to open the entrance door and the Doorman lock on your apartment door.
- Settings: Change password, e-mail address and entry phone number and manage notification units.
- Service request: Raise service requests directly via the app.
In order for you to use the new functions, the Aptus software installed by your housing company/your employer, including Aptusportal Styra, must be at least version 8.7.
Download via App Store and Google Play.
How do I activate the app?
- Download the app for your smartphone.
- Open the app.
- Follow the instructions.
- You will need a web address (URL) to log in (e.g.: https://demo.aptustotal.se/AptusPortalStyra).
- You will need your user name and password.
If you do not have these credentials, you can request them from your housing company/your employer.